Als Senior Network Engineerwerk je in een scrum team en ben je verantwoordelijk voor de IT-infrastructuur op alle locaties van de opdrachtgever: het hoofdkantoor, winkels, magazijnen en depots. Onze opdrachtgever is een snelgroeiende, innovatieve webwinkel in de regio van Rotterdam.
- Our offices are spread over several locations in the Benelux delivering to our 2500+ colleagues spread across 2 headquarters, 8 physcal stores, 2 huge warehouses and a dozen depots across The Netherlands and Belgium
- Last year we added 160 accesspoints to our network and we plan to add even more in 2017. We also delivered the infrastructure for 10+ new locations.
- Challenges regarding our Infrastructure at locations for the upcoming months:
o Delivering infra for new stores in The Netherlands and Belgium
o Deliver infra for further expanding floor space of our Warehouse in Tilburg
o Migrate all locations to Palo Alto firewalls
o Make our wifi ready for all the 2500+ colleagues switching from desktop to laptop and working wireless
o Automate where possible - netops
- You have several years experience as an infra / network engineer in environments spanning multiple locations serving 2500+ colleagues
- You have hands-on experience on designing, scaling, maintaining and troubleshooting (wireless) networks in an office environment. Experience in large warehouses/logistical environments is a big, big plus
- You have strong knowledge of:
o Layer-2 / 3 networking (VLAN's, STP, OSPF, BGP, distributed network routing environments; policy based routing (PBR)
o 802.11 Wifi (Cisco, Aerohive, Motorola Solutions / Zebra Technologies, Ruckus, etc.)
o DPI / Layer-7 firewall and application visibility (next-gen firewall services, Palo Alto)
o IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, Dynamic Multipoint and Mesh networking solutions
- You have CCNA/CCNP/CWNA/CWNP certification or can prove us you have the skills
- You have a drivers license
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
- You can present your ideas simple, explainable and understood by all – technical and non-technical alike.
- You pick up the phone to call external parties to get things arranged/aligned. You get also the non-technical stuff ‘done’
- Experience (and loving to work) in a Scrum team is a plus
- Experience as a (technical) lead, leading by example, is a plus
- If you are familiair with the different aspects of delivering wifi networks: from heat-map forecasting to design, coverage reporting, central management and troubleshooting - big plus
- You take responsibility - even if that means you might get called after hours
- You’re a very strong communicator and teamplayer
Min. 5 jaar professionele IT-ervaring.