ProData Consult is one of the largest independent IT-consultancies in the Nordic region within our segment. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen, DK, with branches at 10 different locations in Europe. ProData Consult NL consist of two departments, Gorinchem and Rijswijk. We are expanding our dedicated Sourcing Team with an ambitious and motivated Junior Sourcing Assistant.
As a Junior Sourcing Assistant, you will get an unique opportunity to acquire strong experiences in a broad field within Sourcing of IT Specialists. We are looking for a highly versatile and bright candidate who enjoys handling a variety of responsibilities and, once trained, is eager to take on more. Recruiting and staffing is about getting to know people, getting to know companies and making desirable matches.
This Recruiting position will support all aspects of the business and includes finding the right match for the client, validate the consultants and in the future, create a ProData CV. It is therefore important that you have a strong mindset for understanding data. The right candidate will demonstrate tremendous common sense, work ethic, attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple tasks, and a people-first mentality.
Sourcing tasks such as:
- search for the right consultants in the database and LinkedIn
- pre-screen the consultants over the phone and conduct reference checks.
- match the right consultants with the assignment
- process applicators in our internal system
- coordinate and scheduling for Client/Consultant meetings
Client / Consultant Service duties:
- frontoffice / phone answering / maintain office administration
- Quality Control procedures and other Ad Hoc assignments
- participate in network and events to expand your knowledge and maintain good relations to the consultants and clients.
We imagine that you are:
- either newly educated from your bachelor degree or holds experience with administrative roles, where you have been in contact with consultants of some kind and/or clients for at least a year.
- outgoing and helpful towards the clients, consultants and your colleagues.
- responsible and self-driving with the ambition to become a specialist within your field.
- positive, persistent and entrepreneurial.
- able to multitask with a calmness.
- able to constructively be involved in a close team work with the ability to contribute to a good team spirit.
- professional communications skills in Dutch and good understanding of English.
We would prefer candidates who have:
- solid experience working in Microsoft Office.
- experience working with CRM and CV systems.
- knowledge within the IT and/or recruitment.
- experience with administrative tasks.
ProData Consult offers a job with a high degree of self-governance, where the communication is informal and the cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. A job where you get the opportunity to work independently, as well as in teams, where sharing knowledge is valued and very important.
We are a dynamic company where you as an employee have a great opportunity to influence development and grow further into your role.
You will become part of a strong and collaborative team of 5 dedicated Sourcing employees, 2 Account Managers, a Back Office Manager in the administration, a Quality Communication Manager and 3 Managing Director of Operations, Sales and Recruitments.
ProData Consult has two locations in Holland, one in Gorinchem and one in Rijswijk and it is expected that you are flexible when it comes to work place
Questions are addressed to MD of Recruitment and HR Toine Van Kastel; email@example.com
Applications are evaluated on a regular basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information about us at our website here: http://www.prodataconsult.com/about-us/consulting-company-prodata-consult/
The startup of the position is expected during the summer or as soon as possible
Workplace: Gorinchem and Rijswijk, Nederland. Start:
Fixed position internally
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.