Are you an experienced front-end developer and skilled in React and Angular JS/5? Do you have a passion for cycling and/or sports in general and do you want to work for a globally growing company? Then this might be the right opportunity for you! What they offer:
By joining the team they offer you the opportunity to contribute to the ambitions and success of a globally growing company. You will share your passion and engage in ambitious and challenging work. While using your skills you will have a direct impact on the current focus and future direction.
Of course they also offer you training opportunities, attention for personal development, a good salary and benefits tailored to your commitment and performance. All present in an inspiring and sporty work environment. What are your responsibilities:
As the Frontend developer you will be leading the development and maintenance of all Web front-ends for the Apps and its ecosystem. You will be working closely with the teams of developers & testers, UX designer, Product Owner and Technology Architect to ensure the delivery of stable, appealing and high performing software for the athletes that use their software.
You will work on:
- Delivering high quality features each sprint together with your team of developers, designers and testers;
- Pro-actively address any issues or bugs, and solve these if prioritisedl
- Break-down and refine development work together with the Product Ownerl
- Guide other front-end developers and share knowledge that benefit their skill development;
- Align with the HQ team of Front-end developers to align standards and approach;
Who are you:
- Inspect your teams progress towards the sprint goals on a daily basis, and adapt if needed.
You are an experienced front-end developer with a passion for cycling and sports. A team player with the drive and curiosity that will push the solutions forward. A developer who is passionate about creating maintainable solutions that will enable our users to push their limits and become better athletes.
You will take the lead in moving the public front-end and web based management tooling gradually to React including applying a new UX design. In the mean time you will address issues or minor changes in Angular codebase (JS/5). For this, you need:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as front-end developer;
- Solid knowledge of React and Angular (JS/5);
- Proven experience with responsive websites including embedded views;
- Experience in consumption of REST APIs;
- Experience with working in Agile teams;
- A continuous focus on improvements;
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch;
- To be able to explain complex technology matters in simple terminology;
- The ability to inspire others with your passion and ambition
Next to that, you have worked with:
- Atlassian suite (Jira/Confluence)
Do you want to work in a sporty environment and help the end users to become athletes? Don't hesitate to apply by sending us your cv, cover letter, availability and hourly rate. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.