For a client, we are looking for a SAP Production Planning (PP) Consultant with MES experience and background to perform configuration in PP-PI areas. Configured change pointers and data filters.
The consultant will be working closely with ABAP and PI teams to develop interfaces and provided Functional specifications.
There will be integration with various MES external suppliers and provided data mapping requirements.
Consultant will be involved in all parts of testing phases.
There will also be integration with other logistic modules, SD, MM, WM and QM.
Must have knowlegde/experience in following:
- Extensive SAP experience in PP (MRP, Process, Discrete, Process management, Repetitive manufacturing, SOP, DM and MPS).
- Involved from design phase and created business process documents. Also, performed requirement analysis.
- Performed configuration in PP-PI areas. Configured change pointers and data filters.
- Developed/designed functional specifications to MES systems.
- Knowledge on Sales and operation planning.
- Proficient in Capacity Evaluations and Capacity Planning.
- Strong integration skills of PP, PP-PI with MM, QM, SD, WM, PM, FICO modules.
- Manufacturing industry experience.
- Excellent team member with an ability to perform individually, good interpersonal relations, strong communication skills, hard working and high level of motivation.
- Good Understanding of EDI, IDOCS and ALE.
Medio February or March 1st
6 months + option
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.