For our client, a globally known Dutch brand located in Zoeterwoude, we are looking for a Technology Specialist (Process Control Domain).
We are seeking the PCD Technology Specialist to work with the digital initiatives of Global Supply Chain, collaborate with key business stakeholders to enable the Infrastructure and connectivity to be ready for Digital, and implement solutions according to PCD Reference Architecture to create better and secured business value. Working closely with the PCD security and Digital teams to ensure that always the PCD standards are applied.
The Technology Specialist is part of the Product team and is one of the professionals who do the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. Product Teams are structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the Product Team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness. General Technology Specialist:
- Ensures consistency of the overall solution;
- Works with the Product Owner to understand, elicit, analyze, document and communicate program and platform/application requirements;
- Participates in the selection of new technologies;
- Provides guidance and coaching to other product team members on changes throughout the design process;
- Ensures the product design and implementation adheres to functional requirements and architecture standards;
- Demonstrates product features during sprint reviews to stakeholders.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Telecom, Electronics or other related studies;
- Background in Process Control Domain (PCD) and basic IT security for PCD;
- Strong knowledge in IT Infrastructure and connectivity.;
- Strong knowledge in IT security to be able to translate the PCD security requirements to work for the digital initiatives.;
- Be able to give consultancies to local IT teams and breweries on how to apply the PCD Reference Architecture;
- Flexible to travel abroad if needed.
Are you interested in this challenge? Do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.