For our client involved with renewable energy, we are looking for a Senior Governance and Compliance Advisor to contribute to the design and implementation of IT Governance and Compliance principles, policies and processes.
The assignment is 100 % onsite in Oslo. Tasks and responsibilities:
- Conduct Maturity and Capability Analysis of IT processes
- Develop and design IT Governance model, processes and related controls
- Design and implement IT Control Framework System (IT application)
- Analyse and identify IT requirements in laws and regulations across business regions and countries.
- Design and implement Information Security Management System (ISMS) for the group and related ISMS-domains
- Review and improve IT service Continuity plans
- Conduct internal IT audits
- Design and conduct GRC Awareness program
- IS Governance: Contribute to identify IT Control practices and be aware of legislation and industry specific compliance regulations.
- IT Quality Strategy Development: Identify critical processes influencing service deliverables and use defined standards to formulate objectives for service management, product and process quality.
- IT Quality Management: Evaluate quality management indicators and process and apply quality audit approach.
- IT Process improvement: Measure effectiveness of existing IT processes and follow a systematic methodology to evaluate, design and implement process controls.
Personal skills and knowledge that are important to be able to fulfil the duties:
- Information Security Strategy Development: Use defined standards to create objectives for information integrity, availability, and data privacy
- Manage applicable governance models - ISO/IEC 9000 & 38500, COSO & COSO ERM, COBIT
- Analyse business process and related IT processes - ISO/IEC 19011/15504/33060
- Compose, document and catalogue essential processes and procedures – ITIL Expert or equivalent
- Define and implement appropriate controls (KPIs) – COBIT5 & COBIT2019
- Propose process changes to facilitate and rationalize improvements – Kotter methodologies or equivalent
- Evaluate and analyse process steps to identify strengths and weaknesses - ISO/IEC 19011 / 9000
- Monitor understand and act upon quality indicators – ITIL Seven steps process or equivalent
Language requirements: English
- Perform quality audits – Standards (e.g. 2700x) and industry best practices.
The consultant should have excellent communication skills in English.
If you wish to show your interest or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Start:
6th of January
6 months (+ option for extension)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.