For a financial client, we are looking for Senior Java Developers (3+ years of experience) for a future payment infrastructure project. You are a potential candidate if you can cross off the following:
- Knowledge of and experience with Java development, and a strong wish to grow these skills
- Favourable with knowledge about frameworks like Hibernate, Spring and Maven
- Experience with Oracle database is an advantage, as well as experience with Linux/UNIX
- Candidates with the right enthusiasm, motivation and attitude will be prioritized
- Experience with data-intensive applications solutions with demand of high accessibility and distributed systems
- Experience with test-driven development and agile processes together with tools as jUnit, Fitnesse, Confluence and Jira
Preferred personal competencies:
- Education at bachelor level or higher
As a person, you are service-minded and customer-oriented. You should be able to work in a structured and detailed manner, but at the same time be solution-oriented within scope. The right candidate can create relations internally and towards customers. You identify with our ACT Values: Accountable, Customer driven, and Together. Language requirements: Scandinavian or English
The consultant should have good communication skills both written and oral, and be fluent in either Norwegian, Swedish or Danish. English-speaking consultants living in Norway are also very welcome to apply.
If you wish to show your interest or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Start:
3-6 months + option
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.