For our client, an international media company around Den Bosch, we are looking for a Senior Technical Tester. For our client education is most important and you are willing participate in a technological transformation within this area. Job description:
Our client is using the latest tooling fort he development and they work with Agile, Scrum, CD and DevOps is part of your daily routine. They are using a Test and Assessment application, named TEAS. This online platform provides fort he complilation, preparation, administration and assessments of tests. This platform is being used in several countries in Europe. You work closely with 2 Test Automation Engineers and 5 Developers. There is an Analust and Application Manager, Scrum Master and a Product Owner. Key words in this team are: Open communication, taking responsibility, multidisciplinary and flexibility What are you going to do?
Your working day mainly consists of:
- establishing, maintaining and improving the test automation framework for end-to-end testing and integration testing;
- supporting developers and improving their unit tests;
- maintain and improve the coherence of all tests based on the test pyramid;
- manual testing of new features (approximately half of your time).
- building and deploying new features;
- running and testing the application locally (including manual testing);
Test Technology stack:
- Think along with the Scrum team and the Testers Guild, solicited and unsolicited, about improving the current methodologies and approach.
- Based on Agile test pyramid consisting of unit tests, integration tests and end-to-end tests
- Test frameworks: Protractor, Cucumber, Jasmine, Rest-assured, ng-apimock, Karma, JUnit
- Front-end frameworks: AngularJS, Angular
- BrowserStack (Cross browser testing)
- Continuous Integration (Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar)
- Quality and version management (Sonar, Git)
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a tester in an online environment;
- Experience in Protractor and Selenium are a must have;
- Experience with RESTful API testing;
Are you interested in this position? Please send us your motivation letter and Resume in a English Word file. Please mention your hourly rate in your reply. Startdatum:
Min. 5 jaar professionele IT-ervaring.