Our client is looking for a Fullstack Dev-Engineer with a strong focus on frontend.
You will be part of a team that develops and maintains an application which empowers the financial advisors in their advisory conversations with their clients, from every delivery channel; desktop or mobile.
Our client operates according to an Agile Scrum development process and strongly believes in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what they build. Requirements:
- Knowledge of Polymer, LitElement or similar frameworks is an advantage.
- Continuous delivery; bring the code to production frequently within an enterprise environment;
- Understand and be able to engage in decisions concerning the full technical stack of the application (understanding the mechanics of the Java API and Cassandra database, knowledge of Spring/Spring-Boot, Ansible).
- Collaborate closely with other squad members and business representatives with clear and open communication;
- Solid communication skills in English, verbal as well as written.
Do you like to work in an innovative environment with the latest tools? Please don't hesitate to contact us and send us your CV in Word, cover letter, availability and rate. Startdatum:
Min. 5 jaar professionele IT-ervaring.