For our client, an international media company around Den Bosch, we are looking for a Medior Scrum Master who has 2 years of experience as Scrum Master. You are available for 24 hours per week. Job description:
As Medior Scrum Master you will participate in their eduBASE (education's Best Acronym Since EduBASE) team of 9 poeple. This content managementsystem is being developed as a solid foundation for its Customer Facing Applications (CFAs). It should be conceived of as a set of guidelines, building blocks and services that facilitate the development and maintainability of CFAs. Your tasks will mainly be:
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile;
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refinement and managing the product backlog;
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values;
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Scrum Team;
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization;
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team on how to get the most out of self-organization;
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team on self-organization to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks;
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment;
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving;
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution;
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Have the first level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM );
- At least two years of experience as Scrum Master for a software development team;
- Experience with SAFe framework;
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different environments (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc);
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills in Dutch.
Are you interested in this position? Please send us your motivation letter and Resume in a English Word file. Please mention your hourly rate in your reply. Startdatum:
Min. 2 jaar professionele IT-ervaring.