For our client, a famous Dutch brand, we are looking for a BI Consultant. Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking a Data & Analytics Leader to create and manage the information analysis and reporting solutions across platforms for Global Supply Chain, collaborate with key business stakeholders to optimize and streamline reporting and metrics, and implement solutions to create better business value. Working closely with the analytics enablement platform product, responsible for building solutions to turn data into knowledge and insights. Hands on but also lead a team of internal and external engineering resources to build leading edge analytics solutions and platforms for big data, data science, and traditional reporting needs. This individual should be analytical, have a background in data and analysis, be well versed in agile techniques, and a strong communicator. Requirements:
- Good understanding on technical data processes, key drivers, and system knowledge
- Experience designing, developing and implementing traditional BI and big data information systems managing large data sets of multiple sources
- Exceptional working experience with databases, information and insights, advanced analytical tools
- Background in data modeling and/or data mining
- Experience with visualization software (e.g., MS PowerBI, SAP)
- Experience leveraging cloud platforms
- Extensive knowledge of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (extract, transform, load) framework
- Experience with one or more of
- SAP HANNA, PySpark, Python, etc.
- NoSQL databases (Azure, Document, Mongo, Dynamo DB, etc)
Do you like to work for a famous Dutch brand? Don't hesitate to contact us and send us your CV in Word, cover letter, availability and rate. Startdatum:
Min. 5 jaar professionele IT-ervaring.