For our client, a leading European provider of learning solutions in print and digital format based in Den Bosch, we are looking for a Senior SAP FiCo Consultant.
As an experienced SAP FiCo Consultant, you will act as a developer within the FiRe (Finance & Reporting), used by 4 operating companies (in Belgium, Finland, Netherlands & Sweden).
Your responsibilities are:
- Understanding of business requirements and providing a solution in the finance space; along with recommending the best business practices moving forward;
- Managing the applications project lifecycle in the finance area;
- Specifying requirements for reporting, data conversion, integration and custom objects;
- Supporting the end-to-end testing of the solution, including working with / training users to ensure acceptance and adoption of the solution.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience with complex SAP FICO development (designing, developing, delivering and documenting) and maintenance;
- Knowledge off and experience in: SAP Modules in particular FI, CO, PS, Fixed Assets; Integrations from Finance to other SAP modules e.g. SD - MM -BW; Integrations from Finance to applications outside SAP;
- Basic knowledge of ABAP programming;
- Basic understanding of support processes and tooling (Atlassian Jira, Confluence);
Are you interested in this challenge? Do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.