For our client, a leading European provider of learning solutions in print and digital format based in Den Bosch, we are looking for a SAP BI Consultant.
As a SAP BI Consultant, you will act as a developer within the FiRe (Finance & Reporting), used by 4 operating companies (in Belgium, Finland, Netherlands & Sweden).
Your responsibilities are:
- Understanding of business requirements and providing a solution in the BI domain with a focus on BW backend development and BEx reporting;
- Managing the applications project lifecycle in the BI area;
- Supporting the end-to-end testing of the solution, including working with / training users to ensure acceptance and adoption of the solution.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience with experience with complex SAP BW 7.x development (designing, developing, delivering and documenting) and maintenance;
- Knowledge off and experience in: importing data from SAP ECC’s functional area’s such as Finance; controlling, Sales and Logistics; integrations from BW to applications outside SAP e.g. Open HUB; creating BEx queries and workbooks;
- Basic knowledge of ABAP programming;
- Basic understanding of support processes and tooling (Atlassian Jira, Confluence);
Are you interested in this challenge? Do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter. Start:
5 months; 20 hours per week
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.