For our end customer, a globally known Dutch brand based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Cyber Security Expert. Job description:
Our client is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Expert, whose responsibility is to perform an audit on the end user devices, such as laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
If you have a creative mind that can find links and resolve security challenges, it is a project for you. You are a team player that is solid and reliable in delivery and feels free to challenge and build on the ideas of the team.
It is important to note that this project is not full-time, but it varies during the period of the assignment. You are involved in this project for 120 hours (around 3 weeks). Project Requirements:
- A strong technical background and strong understanding of ethical hacking on device level;
- Ability to conduct penetration and hardening tests on Windows devices and Android/ iOS mobile devices,
- Experience in working with certificate infrastructure, TPM, BitLocker and other generic security measures on device (hardware/firmware) level;
- Experience with enterprise level software related to security topics on Windows OS, Office365, browser technology, identity and authentication management, e.g. Active Directory, Kerberos, SAML and other frequently used protocols;
- Experience with network related security topics is a plus.
Are you interested in this challenge? Do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.