For our client, a globally known Dutch brand based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Medior/Senior UI&UX Designer. Project description:
You will be part of a product team and design team respectively. You’ll help decide what and how our product or services will look, behave and work. You’ll help building a living style guide to communicate the design system out to organization, along with UX designer and developers. This is our first time doing this and we’re looking for someone who has great experience to share. In return, you’ll learn a ton about our unique industry and work alongside an incredibly talented team. Your responsibilities are:
- Understand the product and customer needs.
- Making an inventory of the different products’ needs for the design system.
- Identifying archetype pages, process and interaction from each product that represent the UI challenges.
- Creating a cohesive style guide and design language system to account for the critical patterns.
- Communicating with product team to ensure they understand the emerging style guide and design language, collecting their feedback.
- Working closely with other User Experience Designer to integrate and implement the style guide for products. Build a living style guide to communicate the design system.
- 5+ years’ experience in UI design within interactive work environment.
- Works with Product Team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user
- experiences that meet product team needs and vision
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum).
- Clearly and effectively communicates design processes, ideas.
- Experience creating wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups.
- Experience creating Design System.
- In-depth understanding of Sketch and Figma.
- Takes a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate on designs
- Collaborates with product teams to review requirements and make sure designs are
- implemented as specified.
- Has good understanding of UX.
- Works with UX designer and researchers, clients and developers to bring designs to life.
Are you interested in this challenge? Do not hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.