For our end customer, a globally known Dutch brand based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Business Analyst who supports the Product Owner in translating product needs and requirements into deliverable units of work. Job description:
You will be part of the Rapid Application Platform of our client and you are one of the professionals who do the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. Product Teams are structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the Product Team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.
As a Business Analyst you support the Product Owner in translating product needs and requirements into deliverable units of work epics, features and stories. You will work with the Product Team and partners to ensure end-product meets business requirements. Therefor you will analyse and communicate the financial changes and the operational impact.
You support the Product Owner to work with the business stakeholders to identify and confirm connections between business goals and strategies and the process data, and technology investments required to achieve them. Also you will support the Product Owner to engage with and influence stakeholders on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans. You create and maintain strong working relationships with the RAD Development team, within the GIS Toolkit portfolio, Functional Teams (SAP, HeiLite, JDA), Global Functions (Procurement, Finance, HR), vendors and other stakeholders. Effectively engage stakeholders in change management activities Project Requirements:
- You are excellent in your verbal and written communication skills with the business and the technical consultants;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a comparable role;
- You have experience with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), BPM (Business Process Modelling) and BABOK (Business Analyst Body of Knowledge);
- You got also experience with ERP implementations and integrations and digitalization projects;
- You are experienced with RAD platforms and solutions (Outsystems, MS and PowerApps);
Are you interested in this challenge? Do not hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, motivation and your price. Startdatum:
Min. 5 jaar professionele IT-ervaring.