For our client, a famous Dutch brand located in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Product Architect with a strong technical background and strong understanding of technical specifics. Project description:
The Product Architect is part of two Product teams - Robotics and Automation & Rapid Application Development - and is one of the professionals who does the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. You own the end-to-end architecture for the product. You understand Product Owners needs and converts them into solution architecture specifications in line with overall architectural standards and roadmaps.
Some examples of your responsibilities:
- Formulates the architecture & design based on functional and non-functional requirements, balancing the goals and constraints on the solution;
- Collaborates with Domain and Enterprise Architect on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap;
- Conducts continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations;
- Verifies the implementation—ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements.
- Ensures consistency of the overall solution;
- Works with the Product Owner to understand, elicit, analyse, document and communicate program and platform/application requirements;
For our client the agile mind-set is centred on four principles; focus on customer value, power to the teams, start quick and smart and learn relentlessly. As a Technology Specialist you own these principles and integrate them in the daily life. You have excellent communication skills and you are highly structured and analytical. You are a teamplayer who recognizes the corporate strategy and are able to identify and understand multiple stakeholder perspectives. You have the expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative and scalable technical designs. Project requirements:
- You have a bachelor and/or Master’s degree;
- You have experience with modern application architectures (n-tier, microservices, API’s, cloud computing, etc.);
- The expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative and scalable technical design;
- Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management;
- Experience with architecture of ERP systems - SAP, Microsoft Navision, Oracle JD Edwards is a big plus.
Are you interested in this challenge? Do not hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.