For one of our clients in the financial sector in the Baltic region we are looking for an IT Project Manager to enter a data migration project (Big Bang migration).
The main responsibilities and tasks will be to contribute to constant improvements of efficiency and quality of processes together with organizational and strategic issues.
Furthermore, responsibility for creating business value and realizing the project objectives in accordance with the project assignment and strategic development plans of the client. Responsible for key stakeholder groups awareness and anchoring through communication and leading of the Project Team. We expect you to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in IT project management
- A proven track-record of successfully implementing software development or IT infrastructure projects
- Experience overseeing Project Teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and Testers
IT tools and technologies:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the related field
- MS Project - Professional
Language spoken: English Start:
- PowerPoint - Professional
Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.