Type of project: Coordination of several multi-national teams (Polish, French, Hungarian, German, Austrian) operating Europe wide logistics systems.
Location: Warszawa, Paris.
Project language: Polish, English.
Project start: ASAP.
Project duration: 3-6 months.
Assugnment type: B2B contract. DUTIES:
Coordinator will be responsible for continuous operation of logistics system based on SLA.
This consist of:
- Issue tracking with Jira and escalating possible problems to respective teams to address this issues.
- Progress monitoring and ability to correct possible deviations.
- Creating reports for supplies and client (both regular and on request).
- Very good self organization and ability to effectively solve issues in decentralized environment.
- Ability to work in weekly shifts one week in Poland, one week in Paris.
Nice to have.
- Jira test management tools.
- Experience at process/end-to-end testing of track & trace, shipping solutions.
- Challenging project in dynamic international environment. And for once this is word by word 100% truth.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- Flexible working hours (9-20).
Remote or multiple places in EU
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.