Our client is looking for a Project Manager who manages and delivers a project in accordance with GIS processes and governance, and within scope, quality, budgetary and time targets. This entails project scoping, planning, execution, managing transitions and evaluation.
s/he will also be responsible for:
- Developing win-win, collaborative relationships that add clear value to all internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding the end-to-end service not just the technical components and impact from a user’s perspective
- Collating and analysing financial information to ensure value driven decision are made and the impact to the organisation is clearly articulated
- Actively embracing and promoting change, especially from a business perspective
Leading by example and actively engaging and motivating their project teams
What are you going to do?
In close Cooperation with the the Head of Global privacy you will be working together to ensure our client meets at least the minimum requirements to be GDPR compliant per May 2018.
Working together with the supplier Project Manager and his team to manage delivery of several GDPR related (technology, process, policies, data) related initiatives. Timely manage delivery and organisation Risks and ensure all of our client stakeholders are aligned and aware of scope and non-scope items. The PM should follow the P3M delivery methodology to safeguard successful project/ program delivery.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Manage GDPR-changes (regarding privacy, tooling, data, etc in IT-organistion (applications).
- Stakeholder management / scope management
Education / Certification:
- English (verbal as written): fluent (required)
Min. 5 jaar professionele IT-ervaring.