For our client in Eindhoven, we are looking for an experienced Cutover manager. For this role you need to have actually done minimum 3 cut overs in the capacity of cut over lead and not as a project manager. The person needs to be spending up to 30% of his time in USA and visa should not be a problem.
You will play an integral role as IT Cut-over manager. The candidate we are looking for is a qualified consultant to work with business and SAP experts to create, maintain, monitor and manage a Global SAP project cut-over planning for a large and complex project scope. Solution contains an E2E Integration with Siemens Team Center processes at a High-end Engineering organization.
Key areas of responsibility and related deliverables in this function are:
- Work with Business / IT Team Leads, IT Solution Architect and the Business/IT Project Manager to realize all elements related to Go-live/Cut-over planning and planning execution
- Determine all cut-over requirements and organizational elements
- Manage cut-over planning testers in close corporation with the IT/Business leads .Work throughout cut-over plan development and execution to ensure that go-live/cut-over is on time and with correct results + project members
- Ensure that all cut-over planning is documented (SAP Solution Manager/MS project) and understandable
- Measure and monitor progress during project milestones (Agile approach), validated and piloted on time and that it meets or exceeds expectations
- Review cut-over steps, validation with Business / IT project team / Local IT project teams to ensure that they meet the entry and exit criteria
- Participate in quality management reviews to ensure adherence to all quality management plans and standards
Personality and competencies
- Excellent communication and influencing skills on different levels in a multinational organization
- Experience in collaborating with multiple areas of the organization
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the cut-over/Go-Live including plans, interdependencies, schedule, tools, and required personnel
- Ability to document and communicate the status of cut-over progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary
- Ability to define, implement, and maintain project process guidance related to cut-over
- Ability to provide technical leadership to project resources and the client to meet test cut-over milestones/ go-live deadlines and objectives
- Ability to consult with and develop technical resources for methods, procedures, and standards to use during cut-over testing
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards
Min. 5 jaar professionele IT-ervaring.