Voor onze opdrachtgever in Amsterdam, zoeken wij een technisch (beta) georienteerde Interaction Designer. Voldoe je aan onderstaand profiel, dan ontvangen wij graag jouw cv en portfolio!
As an Interaction Designer, you will play a key role in the creative team. You are an expert in user-centred design. You will work on a variety of projects, from concept to prototype to end product. That goes far beyond just developing wireframes: you should feel responsible for context, customer journey and content, and integrate them into your design. You like to work ‘Agile’ and you strive to limit your deliverables.
Naturally, you will ensure that end-users are actively involved in your design process: whether that means walking into the local coffee house or setting up an (extensive) online usability test. Clients can’t live without your support. You know how to rally the troops around that one idea that will make your client even more successful online. Because your passion is to constantly make the web a bit better and more user-friendly.
- Product innovation - You will proactively work on new features from scratch to create strong interaction designs
- Team playing - You will work closely together with other designers, product managers and developers in an agile environment
- Problem solving - You know how to handle user data/feedback and translate this into rock solid design solutions
- Presenting designs - You are comfortable in talking about your work, processes and end results to others
- Testing - You will be involved in the process of building new features from scratch to production, ensuring that all requirements are in place
- A keen eye on design and pixel perfection
- At least 3 years of working experience with designing responsive web products
- Experience with design, collaboration and prototyping tools (like Sketch, Photoshop and InVision)
- Critical thinker: You deliver best practices for product designs based on user needs and desires
- Communication skills (English): People understand you, and you can present your designs in a clear and persuasive way
- Technology (e.g. HTML and CSS): You know which technologies are out there and can be put to use to enhance your design
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.