Our high visibility client is looking for a kind, organized, assertive UX Researcher who is excited to help our team:
- Consult with engineers who are using our self-service research tools for the first time
This team has a deep curiosity for diverse customers and leveraging insights from their own and secondary research to improve current and future experiences. You will help make product experiences better by understanding your customers, building frameworks to help others know them, creating systems to help stakeholders make sense of it all, and evaluating the success of our experiences.
We are looking for someone to help plan, execute, and drive research that is core to products by picking up various projects, streamlining systems, and using your deep experience with research and engineering to deepen customer empathy.
- 5+ years Design Research experience including qualitative interviews and evaluation of user experiences
- Demonstrated ability to balance and manage multiple projects, working with a range of stakeholders
- Strong experience in a collaborative setting where * Customers and Research are the priority
- A passion for user-centered design and User Experience, with a thorough knowledge of the product design process
- Demonstrated experience synthesizing and summarizing insights, analyzing data sets, storytelling through various tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to read situations when enough information is available, connect known inter-dependencies and shift expectations in order to deliver high quality on time
- Experience with usability recording / note taking using tools such as OneNote, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and demonstrated ability to learn new tools quickly
Min. 5 jaar professionele IT-ervaring.