For financial client we are looking for a consultant that can be a part of the integration/deployment team, recieving the application packages from developers and wrap it into our deployment tool and deploy on test, preprod and prod. Also be a part of debugging.
Secure documentation and also operational documentation must be in place and secure knowledge transfer to our 24/7 on call team.
We value that you have experience in performance measurement and tuning both on Platform and Infrastructure layers so that you can bring extended input to the platform development.
Typical skills which you will be required to practice in this position are:
- Understanding of sizing hardware to new installations
- Repository upload and permissions
- Troubleshooting middleware bugs – oracle instances, services
- Troubleshooting logs in opmn (presentation layer, bi_server, scheduler), weblogic/fusion middleware
We see it relevant that you also have a great level of experience and willing to develop in the following areas:
- Oracle WebLogic Server Technologies
- Oracle SOA Suite, inc OSB, BPM, MFT, BAM and OEM
- Specific knowledge in - jdbc, jms, ssl, clustering, windows, linux, basic network, troubleshooting, tuning
We see it important that you possess experience,
Competences or skills in the following areas:
- Distributed and scalable Business Critical Systems
- Layered network architecture and segregated environments
- Excellent English (spoken and written)
As a person you possess a strong drive and have a hands-on approach to your work. You want to deliver quality solutions on time as well as driving new innovations. Working under pressure when needed is something you enjoy and you like to have new challenges to improve yourself and others. Start:
22th of november
Copenhagen / Stockholm
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.