or financial client we are looking for a Business analyst to a data project . The developed services are used to read, create, update, search and delete customer and counterparty data.
Your areas of responsibility will be to:
- Capturing business requirements
- Provide business input to long term target picture (step-wise approach to reach “target state”) that shall be aligned with Enterprise architects
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Handover functional specifications to IT for implementation
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience on data related functional requirements management
- Basic level understanding on data management architectures and processes
- Ability to understand business requirements and turn those into functional specifications and designs
- Good documentation skills
- Ability to facilitate analysis workshops
- Previous experience from the financial services and MDM implementations is seen as benefit
As a person you are a fast learner, eager to learn, you are easy and pleasant to work with and you are genuinely interested in helping other people succeed. You probably have some international experience, you don’t mind travelling and you understand the difference between doing and being agile. You can work independently but also enjoy the benefits of good teamwork. Start:
End of August or 1st of September
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.